Help Build Your Company's Future by Joining AMHA Today!
To join AMHA, simply complete this membership application and send it with payment to AMHA. If you have questions, please contact us.
YOUR DUES ALLOW AMHA TO WORK FOR YOU BY:
- Lobby for members in Montgomery and Washington, D.C.;
- Work with all State Regulatory Agencies that have an impact on the industry;
- Tort Reform legislation passed-Conservative Courts Elected-Arbitration Upheld;
- Stopped the tornado shelter and weather radio requirement legislation;
- Changed the Title Law to allow manufactured homes with land to go directly to a real property deed;
- Passed ACT 2009-746 which removes manufactured homes from the Alabama Uniform Certificate of Title Act under Title 32, and creates a new Chapter 20 of Title 32 which addresses the titling of manufactured homes only.
- Passed the Abandoned Manufactured Home bill;
- Passed ACT 2014-167 which amends the current Abandoned Manufactured Home Act to clarify the remedies available to both community owners and lender in the event of an abandoned manufactured home located in a community.
- Provide legislative updates to keep members informed
- Work with cities, the League of Municipalities and the Regional Planning Councils to allow placement of manufactured homes; Web site that provides consumers with a “Where to Shop” section listing AMHA member retailers;
These are just a few of the things that AMHA does for members. We appreciate your membership and support. Together we can continue to build a better and brighter future for manufactured and modular housing.